Waters breaking

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
Will I have some sort of warning before my waters go, or will they just go? Or is it different for different people? X

Mine leaked but some justh break there is no heads up tho just kinda happens lol

Mine leaked but some justh break there is no heads up tho just kinda happens lol

Okay thanks :) I hate not knowing what to expect! My midwife said that when mine go ill defo know about it because I'm carrying so much lol!

They might not until you're well into labour. With my first they broke my waters at 8cm, with my second they went with no warning at home, i hadn't had a single niggle all day but was already 3cm dilated. Once they went contractions were thick and fast and he was born within 3 hours.
There's no way of knowing unfortunately!

Mine just went. I was in Triage waiting it out at 3cm and they told me they would check me in an hour. Minutes later I just felt a gush of water in between my legs. Needless to say they admitted me after that :)

I went into labour waters intact. They had to break my waters.

Me and my best friend were grocery shopping when hers went. Without any warning at all.

Ahh it's different for different people then! I'm just worried of them going and me not knowing but with there being so much of it the midwife said I will definitely know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->