Waters broke at 24+6

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:He is SOOoooo beautiful :cloud9::cloud9: What a little fighter..I wish you all the best.. I think Archie J is going to be a very special boy..XOXOXOXOXO

Congratulations!! He is beautiful, so glad he hung in there so much longer after your waters broke! Great to hear an update :) Prayers for you and your family!

Hello!! Just wanted to let you ladies know Archie is doing fabulously!! We have been transferred to our local hospital and he is now in a cot instead of an incubator. He weighs 3lb 11oz now and this week he had his first ever proper breastfeed. To say I am over the moon is an understatement. I am so so so proud of him!!

image.jpg

He's getting so big! What an amazing feeling it must have been to feed him. You need to be proud of yourself as well for helping him get this far x

Congratulations, he is gorgeous. He looks so cute holding onto his milk :)

Hello!! Just wanted to let you ladies know Archie is doing fabulously!! We have been transferred to our local hospital and he is now in a cot instead of an incubator. He weighs 3lb 11oz now and this week he had his first ever proper breastfeed. To say I am over the moon is an understatement. I am so so so proud of him!!

View attachment 827873

That is so great to hear!! So happy he is doing so well!! Good job mama! I know the NICU is a rough place to be. Keep being strong mama!

Big :hugs: can't imagine what you're going through! What a beautiful baby boy (and mammy how are you looking so good after such a bad time?!) hope he continues to do fab x

Wonderful update! So glad you got to breastfeed! He looks so content and gorgeous in that picture.

Gorgeous update, so very happy for you all, he's a beauty!! xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:He is Sooooo cute!! :kiss::kiss::kiss: I am so happy to read your update.. Your both amazing!!! :hugs::hugs::happydance:

Your LB is just gorgeous, congratulations hun and wow how amazing is that BF picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->