Waters broke during antinatal class!! - update!

lumpybumpy30

Reaction score
So, I have been having period like pains for a few days and me and OH went to first anti natal class tonight. Well half way through, I lent over and felt a 'pop' followed by a gush of water!! Managed to say to OH that I needed to go to the loo and waddled out the room without spilling anything. OH followed (think he guessed something was up!) and I made it to the loo before it all gushed out!! Talk about timing - at least we had had the first anti natal class!

Been checked out by midwife and sent home to rest. Am 1 cm dialated but not having any contractions really so hopefully can get a night of sleep and things might happen tomorow.

I always said I wanted it before xmas (not due till 29th) and looks like my wish came true!! Now just the hard bit to follow - eek!!!!

Well, I am still at home and absolutley nothing has happened! I am booked in to the hospital tomorrow morning at 8am if nothing happens tonight as they need to get me going within 48hrs of my waters breaking. Am a bit gutted as was hoping to have my baby at our brand new local birthing centre which is lovely but unfortunately, if labour hasnt started then I have to go to the main hospital instead. Its all very frustrating - such a waiting game!!

Still leaking lots of water every time I go to the loo - cant believe how much is coming out of me - its endless! Anyway, hopefully next time I post I will have exciting news!!!

Aww fab! Wont be long now! With lottie we managed our last antenatal and my waters broke the next morning, not quite as dramatic! Good luck xx

Wow at least you were in the right place :) How fab! Hope you have a quick and easy labour :) xx

Grrr how dare your waters break before mine :hissy: :rofl:

Hopefully you won't be waiting too long :hugs:

lol! Wow bet u scared the other women poopless!! Not every class you get a real 'demonstration'!! :rofl:

good luck hun and hope things go smoothly for you! xx

"Ok ladies. Sometimes, your water pops to really kick in labor...Oh shoot! Like her!" hahahaa..So cool! I bet everyone in the class was so jealous!! Congrats, and good luck!

what brilliant timing talk about right place at the right time i hope you get to see your lo very soon hun good luck x

How exciting--probably got a good discussion of waters breaking in class! Good luck. Keep us posted if you can.

fab news hun, looks like u will get to meet your lo soon, your edd is a day before mine, but that wont be happening now lol............good luck hunny xxx

Yeah!! Good luck hun. I bet ur glad you got to the toilet quick though haha. Mine went when I was sat on the toilet and boy am I glad I wasn't anywhere else as I wouldnt have had time to make it anywhere else, they popped and flooded everywhere lol.

Wow! How exciting - good luck x

You have just given me the biggest kick up the bum though!!!! My edd is day after you and I haven't packed my bag yet, the baby's room is covered in bags of stuff and nothing is washed!!!!

Anyway, good luck to you!!!

lol! u were in the right place then really lol! i hope everythings ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->