Waters Broke Last Night!

F

Fern.x

Or so i Thought:blush::dohh:

Was bursting for the loo at half 2 this morning so went down with the bathroom lights of in my big snug baffies and done the loo wiped myself and stood up only to feel the bottom of my jammie bottowms were soaked! Switched on the light and seen there was a big puddle on the floor :laugh2: Well i managed to stay calm and shouted for my dad. He come running down the stairs like a mad man and was like you sure?! i was like look!! he wiped it with a bit of loo roll and was asking me if i was in pain.. Em nope :nope:.. he then looked up at me and says .. Its puppy piss :rofl: OOOPS!
What a flippin idoit haha OH was on nightshift same with my mum so thought i was going to have the baby with my dad there :shock: lol

Any1 else had any false alarms :blush:

:rofl: too funny!!
But trust me hun, when your waters break You will know it, lol... it is a huge gush!! Unless they trickle as some do.

:rofl: too funny!!
But trust me hun, when your waters break You will know it, lol... it is a huge gush!! Unless they trickle as some do.

I thought cos i was half asleep i must of not heard the WOOSH with the loo flusing :blush: My dad says youl know all about it when they do! :laugh2: x

LMAO!!!! thats so funny!! bless ya! yea i think you wil really know when they go hun lol, mine made a 'pop' sound and i felt em go aswell as then loads pours down ur legs lol! i probaby would have done the same thing as you though lol!

:rofl:Now that is funny! Then again it was in the middle of the night so you have the excuse of being half asleep. I wish you luck for when something really does happen. x

lmao its like the time i thought i heard my waters pop and it turned out to just be a fanny fart!!!!

OMG thats soooo funny i think i would of thought the same thing:rofl:

:rofl: I probably would of thought the same thing being half asleep and probably wouldnt of paniced and made an idiot of myself!! Bless ya!

lmao its like the time i thought i heard my waters pop and it turned out to just be a fanny fart!!!!

:rofl::rofl:
i dont feel as daft now :laugh2:

Well least i know how i really feel about labour.. i can honestly say i was shittin bricks :laugh2:

:rofl:
Oh no! Bet the look on your Dad's face was priceless!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->