Waters

My waters on my first went in the bath. I was having pains hubby ran a bath he was in bathroom with me. I felt a pop and said I think my waters broke. He said you probably just peed a little it happens to me all the time! Eh yuk lol anyway I stood up and it just kept coming so I knew it was definitely my waters!

I was actually just wondering the same thing !

I kinda assumed you would just know lol

Mine broke when i got out of bed in the morning with my second. It was a lot but then kept running down my leg. Had to sit on a towel on the way to the hospital. Might keep leaking afterwards. I read if you think they broke to lay down for 10 minutes then squat and cough lol

My waters have broken first with all my pregnancies. I had the definite pop with my first. It just keeps on coming. One way I knew for sure is if I sat on the toilet and just moved forward and more liquid ran out without me squeezing any out then it’s my waters. The cough thing also works the midwives made me do that when I went in with my twins and it just gushed out.

Mine went with my DS and it was the first sign of labour for me. You know, it just keeps coming, I had loads of it!! It smelt faintly like semen as well to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->