Waters?!

MrsE

Reaction score
Started with period type pain on and off today but not that bad just a crampy ache.

Think my waters are going now...:happydance:

Was lay on the couch about 6.30pm and felt a slight pop and a warm trickle. Luckily I was wearing a panty liner and I went to the loo and it was wet so I changed it and had a wee whilst I was there and the new panty liner got trickled on straight away so I've put a thick pad on now. This is getting soaked by the trickle and it's like a clear/ slightly pinky liquid which doesn't smell and it's definately not wee.

WooHoo :happydance: hopefully things are starting now about bloody time lol.

Cx

https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-052.gif

Oh I hope this is it. :headspin: Thinking of you and hope it all goes smoothly!!!!:hugs:

Oooooo exciting that's how my waters went with Alisha, i had a pop then a continuous trickle. It was fore waters. Ring hospital/ MW and let them know 'cos if u haven't gone into labour within 48hrs they will probably induce.

With Alisha i was getting contractions within 20 mins. MW wanted me straight in then 'cos i go from hardly dilated to pushing with both Kayleigh i was 6cm dilated for ages, mw checked at 7.30 still 6 cm, half hour later i was pushing.

Not long to go, hopefully contractions start soon and u get ur home birth.:hugs:

What was it Cat said b4 i was examined and everything closed a couple hours later waters went.:rofl::rofl:

Looks like u could be the first.:happydance:

:happydance::headspin::happydance::headspin::happydance:

bring on the stronger pains hun (not in a bad way i mean that though ;))

when my waters broke with adele it was a constant trickle for an hour so fingers crossed the pains come aswell

good luck hun
xxxxxx

Woohoo ... looks like this is it for you then MrsE :happydance:

Good luck hun .. all the best.

YAY sounds like it has allll started!!

GL hun
xxx

woooo a baby on teh way!!!!!! :D:D:D

:happydance: :happydance: YAY!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Good luck babe!!!! :hugs: x

Good luck hun. Hopefully you wont have to be induced now ^_^

woo hoo!!!!! the race is on!!!! good luck, cant wait for an updatexxxx

oh oh oh good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still no update?? hope ur holdin ur bubba!!!!!

ohhh i hope everyhing is going well x

Woohoo, told you so!!!

Im guessing from the lack of update that things are well underway now so
PUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on that girl!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel