Waters?!

Sorry girls, only just had a chance to come on.

I rang the hospital last night and they asked me to go in for a check up. So went down at 9.40pm and was strapped up to the CTG machine again and had bp done etc and all is ok, she checked my pad and said it's definately my waters but it could be either the front or the back.
I was allowed home at 11.30pm and I have to go back tonight at 10pm to be induced of nothing happens as they don't like to leave you longer than 24 hours in case of infection (used to be 96 hrs but new guidelines started last fri).
But if my waters go green or red then I have to go in asap.

Had a visit from the community midwife this morning, was all checked over and she said everything seems fine, babies heartbeat is still ok.

So I'm still here, still leaking which is such a wierd feeling. Had a decent nights sleep last night and am still getting cramps front and back that are getting slightly stronger...but I'm not doubled over so I have 7 hours to get going and still have my homebirth.

So it looks like I should have bubs by tomorrow WooHoo :happydance: I'm really nervous now but soooo excited.

Cx

P.S. I have your number in my phone Charl and will let you know if anything happens.

ooooh at last hun!!! glad things are progressing!!!! hope u get ur homebirth!!!!

Oh good luck hun, hope you get their on your own, jump up and down a bit!

yesssss!!!!!! im so excited its finally happening for you, fingers crossed and cant wiat for your update!! shall be thinking of you!!xxxxxx

:headspin: YEAH!!!!!!! Finally some Action. Ill be thinking about you and hope that you get your Homebirth!:hugs:

Ooohhh things are finally happening. Hope that things start progressing more for you and that you are able to have your homebirth. Thinking of you hun .. will keep popping on here to look for updates. Good luck :hugs:

Good luck Mrs E. Hope all is going well :hugs:

aww you would think they would let you stay in your own bed tonight. good luck is so exciting i am betting girl-bet i am wrong now!
7lb 9 too
bex.x

fingers crossed things well on the way now and you get your home birth.

Thinking of you, sending labour vibes your way. Won't be long now.

Update (again) lol.

Went for a long walk this afternoon and lost more fluid, it's slightly pink now too.

I rang the hospital to see if they were actually inducing me tonight and the mw asked who I was and what my temps had been etc (I have to take temps, check water and fetal movements 4 times a day) and said that because my waters have broken they wouldn't induce me until tomorrow, she said the everything sounds fine with regards to the water colour and temps.
So I asked if I could just come in the morning, she checked with the senior midwife and said that's fine, it's their mistake anyway and I shouldn't have been booked in until morning as all they'd have done tonight is paperwork and put me to bed.

So I have a reprieve, if nothing happens during the night I have to go in for 8.00/8.30 am and be induced :happydance: looks like it's finally happening WooHoo.

Cx

Aw good luck hun, i hope you go into fast labour in the night! :happydance:

aww hope it happens soon for you. Get doing star jumps and get those back waters going it will happen thick and fast then.
bex.x

hope all goes well if nothing happens tonight,good luck for the morning. All being well this time tomorrow you will be holding your lo. How exciting.

I couldn't sleep night before i was induced i was too excited and nervous.

Hoping your in labour by now ...

Good luck hun!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back