"Watery" bleeding

emrhian91

Reaction score
Hi

I have watery bleeding. Well, that's the only way I can describe it.

I don't have pain as such, just cramping on and off which I've been getting all week anyway.

I have a scan on Wednesday, I'm just concerned...

:(

I don't really have any advice you haven't said how much bleeding your having which can be an indicator as to where it's coming from/what it is..
But I wanted to say I hope everything is ok, try not to stress to much (although I know that's hard) and take time to relax xxxx xxxx

It's just like coming out.
Not a lot, I wiped and there was some and then some went onto the pad.

It's watery though almost like its mixed with the white discharge that I was getting that apparently is normal.

My belly is slightly cramping almost feels like dull period cramps

That sounds concerning enough to warrant a call to the OB but also could be very normal. Glad it's not heavy and thick!!!!

Light bleeding in early pregnancy is usually normal and so is mild cramping. However, if you're having the two together, you might want to give a call to your doc to be on the safe side. Good luck!

I've tried and I was told they can't scan me until Wednesday and the only way I can have an early scan is to be referred to them via a&e or GP. But my GP is shut.

light bleeding can be normal along with cramping. It's hard to say in first tri. Sticky vibes, and positive thoughts for wednesday though! As hard as it is it's better to wait for Wednesday as they'll hopefully be able to see something to comfort you. At this stage they might not see anything anyways.

light bleeding can be normal along with cramping. It's hard to say in first tri. Sticky vibes, and positive thoughts for wednesday though! As hard as it is it's better to wait for Wednesday as they'll hopefully be able to see something to comfort you. At this stage they might not see anything anyways.

Everything Ajarvis just said. I would wait until Wednesday. If you got an ultrasound right now, best case scenario they would only be able to see the yolk sac which I don't think would put your mind at ease. At 6 weeks they may be able to see something so I would just wait but keep an eye on it. Call back if it gets worse. How long has the bleeding been going on?

Yeah I can only reiterate what everyone else has said. If you went to A&E they wouldn't scan you there and then. They'd just book you an emergency appointment maybe for Monday which is still a wait anyway.

It could easily be nothing. If it turns redder and heavier or you start getting intense pain then i would start to get more worried, but light bleeding is normal. :hugs:

I've only had one more little bit of bleeding.
And not much cramping it's just "achey".
So I'm hoping everything is okay. :)

Hopefully all is ok!!! Keep us updated and agree with what others have said.
I'm sure its all ok though, it's not like your having severe cramps and heavy bleeding.
Take rest and care of yourself.
x

Well I managed to eat a big dinner so I'm taking that as a good sign and now I'm relaxing and watching desperate housewives haha :)

Thanks for all the advice everyone.

This first 12 weeks is more stressful than I anticipated lol

the first 12 weeks is... i've managed to be stressed about something every day

I had heavier bleeding today.
I went to the hospital..
Basically, they redid the pregnancy test from a urine sample (which was quite red from blood :( soooo...) anyway, it came up positive, which means as of yet I haven't had a miscarriage as of yet, but a test can stay positive for a while after, but he called it a threatened miscarriage at the moment.
So it's all up in arms - he couldn't tell me if I'd had a miscarriage or baby was fine. But I am having a scan on Monday, so I'll know either way then.
I have to go back if pain or bleeding gets worse.
Fingers crossed everything is fine, trying to stay positive but it's quite difficult.

:hugs: really hope everything turns out okay for you. waiting is the worst thing! :( x

emrhian91- oh god, sorry to hear! Fingers crossed for you and that all is well and that it is nothing to worry about!

I can imagine it is difficult to stay positive, but hopefully that wee bean is sticking in there and the bleeding is nothing to worry about. Many women bleed in the first tri.
Keep us updated and just take care of yourself xxx

Hi emrhian. Best of luck for Monday. Im 5.5 weeks and have had light bleeding and minor cramps too. Its a horrible place to be. My bleeding is very light and blood test came up okay so my ultrasounds not til7 weeks.

So far today, no real pain or bleeding!
That's good, right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"