Watery CM - ASKING for TMI!!

Catalia

Reaction score
Is anyone prepared to let me know how they would describe "watery" CM??

Reason I'm asking is this:

I have not yet had AF since last depo shot in Jan this year. However I am totally overeager and have myself a FF profile anyway. This morning I logged on and given the CM options (Dry, Sticky, Creamy, Watery, Eggwhite) I classified mine as watery because it seemed more so to my mind than any of the others. This has led FF to tell me that today is a fertile day! If this is right then fantastic as OH and I dtd this morning already however I need to know for sure as am taking Agnus Castus and need to stop taking this when I o as don't want it to cause any complications should we have gotten exceptionally lucky this morning! :shrug:

Any sharers out there?

Watery cm is one of the first signs of your fertile time. The thought is that it will lead to ewcm personally I would think I'd o in about 4-5 days. Watery cm for a couple of days then ewcm for a couple with o at the end Can you grab an opk to check for a surge?

I'm now thinking I may have got it wrong as nothing AT ALL today - was thinking yesterday that maybe I have not quite got it right but since I've only just started checking my CM I don't have much basis for comparison! :shrug:

Thanks for your message though :flower:

Oh really? I won't lose hope just yet then - thanks so much, and good luck to you too!

I new here. Mother of 1 hubby has none. Of is own and really anxious to have a baby......ttc fr 2mo noow last month I had ewcm this month I had positive opk on that day lots of watery cm and cramps on right side. But the ewcm never came I am 4dpo now and wondering if I should be concerned bc no ewcm this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->