Watery cm with white bits?

lenorajoy

Mom to a beautiful girl!
Reaction score
Currently cd20 with no positive opk despite testing twice to three times a day around the same times. This is my first cycle pp, so I’m not sure that I’m even back on track yet. I was SUPER horny this weekend :haha:, which is usually a great sign for ovulation. That usually starts when the fertile cm starts, though I didn’t check my cm Friday or Saturday. We bd Saturday night after having cramps that day and getting SUPER horny. Like couldn’t sit still horny. LOL. Yesterday I couldn’t tell what was going on cm-wise, but today I have a ton of watery cm with a small amount of tiny white bits in it. The white bits are sort of stringy-looking (NOT clumpy or crumbly) and when I stretch tested the cm there was a slight stringy/stretchiness to it. There is no smell at all, and I’ve had infections before and this is nothing like it. I’ve never heard of this type of cm. Anybody else had it?

Thanks for the reply!

I had lots of creamy cm yesterday, then back to the same watery cm with white bits, then tonight I noticed when I wiped things were slippery and I had some kind of something in my panties. When I checked cm, it was a strange lotions (not a consistency I’ve ever had before), but also stretchy almost like ewcm! Another very odd texture.

If I did ovulate and somehow missed the surge on opks despite doing them twice a day, I should know in a little over a week. AF should arrive on or around 5/2, so I suppose time will tell. Just the strangest cycle!

Did AF come today?? I was having some of the same Cm as you described so I have to know how it turned out for you. :)

Not yet! But after looking back at symptoms I think I may have o’d 4 days later than usual on Sunday instead of Wednesday (if I did at all), so I’m not counting myself late until Monday! I probably won’t test until then if af doesn’t show. If I’m right about o day I’m only just now 10dpo. The cm is just so odd! I’ve been having cramping on and off and just a little while ago had a tingly letdown feeling in my nipples, which have also been really sore/stabby feeling?:haha: after nursing my daughter. Like a bad latch almost, but her latch has been fine. My boobs may be a tiny bit sore on the sides, but only with some pressure and they do seem somewhat engorged (my nursing bras normally barely fit and now I feel like I really have stuff myself in them), but most of that can be attributed to impending af.

Fx for both of us!

ETA: although if I’m not going to get bfp I’d love for af to go ahead and start ASAP and not keep me waiting.

So this morning I had thicker white cm that was king of crumbly/tacky. And I just went to the bathroom and I noticed a glob of stretchy/stringy slightly yellow/cloudy string of mucous on the tp after I wiped. I checked cm and it’s back to a thin creamy consistency. I’ve only had the stringy stretchy cm once - when I got pregnant. Last time it was like a bright yellow-green color. Hopefully this is a good sign! If not, my hormones are just cruel.

Hopeful, I hope you’ve gotten your bfp!

I got a super faint hint of a line this morning on an ic. I really hope this is the start of something and not the first evap in these tests! I’ve used I think 4-5 others and so far stark white. This one has just enough of a little something to keep me hoping, but not enough to get me excited.

Attachments

• 590F5780-09F0-4713-9065-9111988619B7.jpg
    590F5780-09F0-4713-9065-9111988619B7.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 28
I just posted about yellowish almost EWCM, not to be too gross but it looked like snot and I see you've experienced something similar. I'm following this girl. Hopeful for you!

Hopeful for you, too!

Something else odd - the line I thought I saw is now white. The strange thing is I can see sort of tiny streaks from the dye moving through the strip and where the line was is white. Like no streaks there or anything. I can clearly see where the line was because it’s so white compared to the rest of the strip. I wonder what that means...

The white line you see is probably the antibody strip, which is what absorbs the colored dye when hcg is present in the system. When there is no hcg in the system, it is possible for the antibody strip to basically reject the dye to the point where the test is stained slightly (sometimes by the urine, sometimes by the dye) which leaves the antibody strip clearly visible as a white line. :(

Interesting! I plan to test again tomorrow morning (AF should be due tomorrow) and if bfn I’ll wait until Tuesday before testing again.

I’m going with antibody strip! Definite bfn this morning, but no sign of af yet. I’ll wait until Tuesday to rest again if no af. My areolas seem a bit more brown around the outside, but it could just be me symptom spotting. Not imagining the nipple pain, though! They’re SO sore during latch on and after nursing. And random bouts of pain and stiffness, which was one of my big symptoms last time. I held my sister’s one-month-old yesterday and my left nipple started hurting something crazy!

I keep thinking I see something on today’s test, but nothing to take a pic of. I’ll wait a couple of days and test again Thursday if af still doesn’t show. Nipples still sore to the touch, which I’ve never had outside of pregnancy, so :shrug:

I keep thinking I see something on today’s test, but nothing to take a pic of. I’ll wait a couple of days and test again Thursday if af still doesn’t show. Nipples still sore to the touch, which I’ve never had outside of pregnancy, so :shrug:

Well, AF arrived late last night along with a stomach bug. As if AF wasn’t bad enough! Not sure what all of the nipple pain and odd cm were all about, but I truly hope it isn’t a new thing that comes with every AF. On the positive side, I’m glad I’ve finally had a full cycle and I can move on to hoping for clear ovulation this cycle. Thanks for the input, ladies!

I'm so sorry you didn't get your BFP, I didn't either. I started full force on Sunday and it's hard to come back to this site for a couple of days, even though I live on here during my two week wait. Hopefully next one is ours!

Oh no, talk about adding insult to injury! I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, ladies! Feeling much better today stomach-wise. And this AF seems more normal so far than the last one, so fx for a real cycle with actual ovulation this time!

Hopeful - May will be our lucky month! It was for me the first time around and my due date would be exactly a week later. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->