watery discharge at 14 weeks

lexy604

Sleeps through the night!
Reaction score
Kind of wondering what this would be im 14 weeks and in the first trimester i had the usual disharge but for the past couple days its as if im wetting myself. Its not steady flow but its a watery discharge i notice mainly when i wake up sometimes in the afternoon too. I dont know if this is normal or what it might be me and my OH have had sex the past two days so maybe that has something to do with it maybe it did something i have no clue this is my first baby. I was in the docs last week and she said everything looked great felt great heard the babys heartbeat. Thought i would ask you guys cause i dont think its urine it doesnt smell bad or anything so just wonderin if anyone else had this.

i know this sounds horrible hunny but could it be ur oh's wrigglers?? just i know when i was pg and if we bd it would continuously come out like watery for days?

xxxx

I thought that too but it usually comes out right after when i get up to use the washroom and stuff but i am going to obstain from sex and see if maybe thats the case lol

its funny stuff isnt it lol! when we were ttc it would take like 2 days for it all to come out, it would come out straight after but then it would continue to come out in sporadic times during the next few days, would feel like when u got ewcm altho was more watery / runny... yuckky lol!

xx

Hon I went through a stage like this and still do ow and again. I just think it's changes in our cm. I put a pantie liner on just so I wasn't uncomfortable. I still get the odd damp da and it's fine. baby is fine with plenty of it's own fluid. x

Lexy hun i was getting this too for a while, and i've been using very thin pantyliners. Reading up on it, it seems very normal.

thank goodness cause i started reading about leaking fluid lol i gotta stop reading thanx guys

I had this loads, it has settled down a bit now, but it was literally like bits of watery cm leaking, so long as its not odd in colour or smell its fine, its just your body protecting your cervix from infection. xxxx

I had this and still get it haha. My doctor said not worry and it looked just fine, still a pain though :/

I had this loads seems to only happen now the day or 2 after bd sorri tmi

Same here I guess I was worried for nothing he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"