watery discharge, normal?

lusterleaf

Reaction score
I am 11 weeks and today I noticed I have watery discharge. I have to wear a pantyliner... is this normal?

On another note, I can't wait to have my NT scan next week to make sure everythings OK! Maybe then I will calm down a little!

I can't say if it's normal, really, but I am also experiencing it. So, I can at least say that you're not alone! What I've read is that all types of discharge are pretty normal from here on out as our bodies adjust and change.

I wouldn't say its gushing like my water broke but enough that I have to wear a pantyliner so that my underwear doesn't get ruined. Nice to know i'm not the only one going through this!!

I'd get it checked Hun. I don't think it should be that much and as watery. I'm probably wrong but always think it's best to get things check just incase xx

I had watery discharge as I got closer to 2nd tri and for the first 4 weeks of 2nd tri. Its normal due to all the hormone changes and uterus growing. And I have a healthy almost 2 year old to show for it. Just relax. Congrats on the bfp! *baby dust

Its totally normal and gets worse! I've had times when it's felt like I've came on my period but it's just discharge.
Disgusting but perfectly normal, it's due to all extra blood flow in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->