Watery eyes

Cat

Reaction score
Can anyone help me, I have developed a reall problem the last 6 months or so. Every time I use ANY product on m face anywhere near my eyes they then water like mad all that night, keeping me awake. If Igo to sleep with eye make up on they start up, if I use a make up remover even sensitive skin ones they still water like mad, if Iuse any moisturisers or clensers enything. Yesterday I had a wonderfull facial but as a result had naff all sleep as my eyes were streaming, I had to keep changing pillows cause they were soaked?

Anyone else have this problem? what could be causing it and what can I do?

Maybe see your GP Cat - I have no idea sorry - Just didn't want to read & run :D

My eyes arent as bad as that but they do water alot of the time because of the dry heat from air cons at work, i jsut put it down to sensitivity.

Def go see your gp if its not normal for you

I've got a blocked tear duct and that makes my eye water as the fluid stuff doesn't drain away. The tear duct is that little hole in the bottom corner of your eye nearest your nose.

They can get blocked with dust and stuff. They can unblock it in some cases. Tho it might not be that at all. :?

It sounds as it could be an allergy go see your GP or optician. If you receive working family tax credits you get free eye test.

That happen to me i was using all senstaive stuff did notthing to make it any better it passed after a month i was driving and it looked like i was crying try sticking with it

Iwantone!!! said:
That happen to me i was using all senstaive stuff did notthing to make it any better it passed after a month i was driving and it looked like i was crying try sticking with it

Yeah the same, it makes them all puffy when I wake up and really sensitive to sunlight so they start watering again. Awfull if Im driving cause they just stream all down my face. I think it is an allergy, Iam in the process of trying to use up all of my beauty products so Ican restock with just natural chemical free products, as Ihave learnt from what Iuse on Noah how much better they are. Hopefullt once Istop using chemicals it might go away.

I have to be really careful what I use on face. Most eye make up leaves me with sore gritty eyes for few days and I can't wear my contact lenses.

less chemicals in ur body less reactiosn to be cause tis will sound werid but i went orgainic on everything i no its morer expsenvie but i sick of look like i got panda eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->