• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WAVE! April 25th 2012 Alternative Buddie please

Maidenet

Reaction score
Hello!!! Im 27yrs.... Looking for a slightly alternative buddy for me! Im pierced and tattooed! And currently coming up to 20 weeks pregnant! And decided its time for a friend!!

Anyone want too take me!

:kiss:

i have a bump buddy but id love another one too! i am extremely heavily tattooed and pierced :hugs:

Heey :)

I'm Jodie, 20 & i'm 21+2 with my first baby, A boy called Elliot :)

What tats and piercings have you got?

:flow:

Wave xxx Well, im a body piercer and work in a tattoo studio! Lip, nose, ears.... Took most out tbh. Tattoos! I have both my arms done 3/4 sleeves, one across my shoulders, foot, left leg at the bottom, and right leg at the bottom xx

i shall gracefully bow out to bumphenders, as neither of u have a buddy and im just being greedy! if any of u want to add me on fb though, feel free!

https://www.facebook.com/lindsay.crozier

Added :p well... request sent! After I saw the bands you like ;) xx

I wish I was further along! I have 11 tattoos and was about to get another one before I got my BFP!

I'm definitely not going to look like the traditional mommy LOL!

Hello :D I'm 21, I have 8 tatts (but plans for MANY more!) and I have a few piercings including lip, nose and industrial :) not a traditional looking mummy either but my son loves mine and daddy's tattoos :D I'm due April 3rd. Oh and my names Amy!

Hi :) I have 16 tattoos and only 2 piercings now (Labia and Septum) I am however a little further along than you but I'm still happy to chat :)

heey :) I have 3 tats, and 2 peircings, I had my belly done awhile back but it got ripped out :|

I cant wait to get my next tat when LO is born :)

NuKe- Added :)

:flow:

I totally forgot I posted a bump buddy thing!!! Im so forgetful! Argh!!! Lots of yummy different mummys yippee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->