Wdyt?????

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
So after 4 1/2 years TTC, 5 clomid cycles, 1 IUI w/ injectables, PCOS, 2 IVF, 1 MC I am finally pregnant!! We transferred 2 embryos so there is a hige possibility that were having twins!! So DH and I are trying to come up with twins names...

We have an 8 yr old son together named Anthony James. We decided that if they are boys to try to stick with the "th" theme. So we have...

Nathan and Matthew

Problem...hubby has a cousin named Matthew with the same last name. We see him MAYBE once every 3-4 years. So I say its ok.

For girls, we are totally in disagreement. I like

Kaylee and Ashley

Hubby likes Sarah and Elizabeth.

I dont like Sarah for personal reasons. I think Elizabeth is better suited as a middle name.

Hubby likes the names I picked out, but he likes his choices more. I said we can use Elizabeth as a middle name, but I veto Sarah. WDYT??

Congrats on your BFP!!! :wohoo:

I like Kaylee - but how about Kaylee & Ashlyn? Ashlyn is a little more modern than Ashley and less "rhymey" (Kaylee & Ashley)

I agree that Elizabeth is better suited as a middle name. And if you have personal reasons for disliking Sarah, I think you should tell hubby it's a definite no-go.

I recently heard the name Elizabelle which I thought was super cute! (her mom calls her "Lizzie-belle" as a nickname)

Nathan & Matthew go well together - and I like that there is a "theme" with your boy's names!

I love Elizabeth and it has so many nn potentials (Liz, Lizzie, Beth, Elle, Ellie, Ella, Eliza). I met a little girl the other day name Lizbeth and thought it was beautiful too. Sarah I find pretty but a bit plain probably because there were so many when I was growing up, but it wouldn't be as common nowadays. Kaylee and Ashley are ok, but don't have the same beauty and elegance as Elizabeth.

Congrats on BFP!! :happydance:

I think Nathan and Matthew go nicely with Anthony. I don't think a distant cousin makes/breaks a name but if that's an issue here are some other options:

Seth, Theodore, Thaddeus,

I think Elizabeth is nice and it also has the "th" theme you're looking for. Ashley & Anthony flow nicely together. Kaylee (spelt like this) seems like it doesn't fit with Anthony. I'm not a fan of Sarah, and if you feel strongly against it, OH should know and respect that.

Some girl options:
Theresa, Bethany, Lillith, Thora,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"