We are excited to be hopefully adopting!

S

sandgmom

Hi~

We are from outside of Seattle, WA and hoping to add to our family through the MIRACLE of adoption. I say miracle, because the whole process so far has been amazing. And I believe the strength it would take to carry a baby for nine months and then chose to share that baby with another family is nothing short of a miracle amount of strength and faith....

Anyway, we are on parent profiles, have a website and a youtube video and are just trying to share our information as much as possible.

How is everyone else doing in their journey?:hugs:

H welcome and good luck sounds like its all going well. I am in uk and I have my little girl placed we have had her home since sept and she is nearly 15 months.

Congrats I hope it goes well for you I haven't adopted but am a birth mom who placed it truly is an amazing experience there is so much love that goes into it from both parts good luck!

Hi we are also in the uk looking to adopt! We have ttc for over a year and nothing has happened - not even an evap or anything. Dh and I have always talked about adoption as an option to become parents and the stress of ttc is too much. I think the rewards of a adoption far outweigh any negatives. We get to provide security, love and support to children and they allow us to be parents with a loving family! We have just sent in our initial information form and are waiting to be invited for our initial interview. How far are you in your adoption journey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->