We are home

luvbunsazzle

Mummy to Rosie
Reaction score
Thank god that it's over, and were now back at home.
Thank-you Becky and Amy for keeping all updated, and thanks all the girls for the well wishes and texts.

So it all started yesterday morning when getting Rosie ready i noticed a rash had appearred on her cheeks and shoulders, i phoned to book in for a doctor, thinking it was heat rash, and she didnt seem so bothered by it, an hour passed, and she had begun to get really groggy, screaming extrememly high pitched, and not making eye contact or doing any response to how she would normally react. She had diarreahoa and her tempetaure at this point was 37.8, as i began to change her bum, the rash had got more servere and spread onto her belly, and back. I phoned NHS Direct and they advised to go straight into A&E. We were seen right away, and got transferred onto the peadratic assessment ward, where we were seen by a further 2 doctors, her termperature had risen and she had continued to have watery loose stools and was very distressed.
All her results came back clear, no menijitus, that was my main worry, but they were still worried and wanted to observe her, this morning she was seen again by another doctor, her rash was still obvious but had settelled alot, although it had spread onto her legs, it was not as inflamed, her termperature was still high but was lowering. A consultant pedertarician came and spoke to us, and advised she has a respiratory viral infection, but had took a nasty liking to it, she was ok to come home when her termparture had returned and they were happy with her general posona, but if when at home, her rash spread further or inflamed again, we would have to go straight back in.

So here i am back, with a very upset little girl, who i have no settelled but doesnt want to let go of either mark or myself.

:hugs: Glad you are home. That must have been terrifying for you :hugs: Meant to add that I hope Rosie recovers quickly

Glad you're home.

Hope the poor litle mite feels better quickly xx

awww im sorry you had to go through that! I hope she recovers quickly!

Aww bless her and bless you all. I know how worried you must have been, glad she's home xxx

Glad your home hope she feels better soon :hug: XxxX

:hugs:
Glad to see you home... I know how terrifyin it must have been! :hugs:

Aww poor rosie, i hope shes all better soon hun :hugs:

So glad you are all home safe and sound hun. It must have been so terrifying for you. :hug:

So glad you and Rosie are home xx

Glad your home. Hope Rosie is feeling better soon. x

so glad your home now, how frightening, hope rosie gets well soon x

How scarey for you :hugs:

Get better soon Rosie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member