We done it! 6 monthhs after D&C

nervouspains

Love being a Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Well we have finally done it!
And I cant believe I am back!

Jan 2nd I had a D&C after having to terminate the much wanted pregnancy of my daughter.
See Previous thread of mine in First Trimester- Dec 08
It explains the trumatic time, as I do not want to think of that pain.

I cant beleive 6 months and 4 cycles later, here I am with a CB Digi PREGNANT 1-2

I feel happy and excited, but at the same time I dont want to get too cheery, as, naturally, I am terrifed of the same thing happening again.

I know this is a new pregnancy and this time round, I have had no nausea!!
The only thing that made me think I could be pregnant was cramping, extra creamy cm, tierdness and 2 days late!

So no 'real' symptoms!

Trust this is the month I fell pregnant, for the past 6 months I have been taking all my vits, not smoking or drinking, but this month (its rather a deja vu as this is what I done the month I fell with Angel)
I went out, got a new big tattoo, drunk, smoked, took no vits, no opks/ cbfm etc...
So of course I am scared of the same thing happening!

I am going to try and enjoy the pregnancy of course :)
And am not telling ANYONE except family until after my 12 week scan- so FX for me that I finally get my happy ending.

Congrats to everyone else who has also recently got there :bfp:!!!

xxxx

SO excited and pleased for you! Awesome news! Fingers crossed for an easy ride from here.

Cat
xxx

Wonderful news really pleased for you hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months hunny.
xxx

I'm jealous as hell but congratulations :happydance:

I'm sure the same thing won't happen again. What happened to you before is very rare and I'm sure the chances of it happening again are even less. H&H 9 months. I'm sure you'll have a beautiful baby in 9 months time and then you have your wedding to look forward to xxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations hun, i hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Lou
xxx

Really Happy for you hun :hugs: Congratulations. x

How wonderful! have a very happy and healthy 9 months ! xx

That is FAB news! You have given me hope :) I am in the 2ww of my 4th cycle after a D&C also. Congratulations and i know it will be so hard not to worry but as i'm sure you know no two pregnancies are the same and i wish you all the best :hug:

congratulations!!!! may you be blessed with a happy & healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->