we got a baby bashing site REMOVED! edited- not removed but will be trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristin52

Reaction score
So emma (not sure of her username) are friends on facebook.
She commented on a site called "dead baby jokes" telling the poster what a loser he is and how disgraceful he was for saying this AWFUL joke that i will not repeat.
I also jumped in to which he replied that he hoped my son got cancer! Fucking asshole, right?

Well I proceeded to tell him where to shove it and even my MIL jumped in.

Well we reported him along with a few of my friends and it got SHUT DOWN!

Probably won't be the last but this one is gone!:happydance:

Well done you! I haven't seen any of the jokes, and really don't want to, but I noticed a few of my FB friends commenting on or liking posts saying the page should be shut down.

What an awful and disgusting thing to joke about! The sick person who made the page should be named and shamed!!

So facebook shut it down? About time. They said they wouldnt as it didnt violate any policies..

It's not been removed from what I can tell, maybe they blocked you from the page?

I emailed Facebook and said that if it didn't get shut down, I would go to the local media. (No i wouldnt, but they dont know know that) hahahahahahahaha. But I guess they finally crossed the line by wishimg cancer upon my son and death to all babies.

I got an email saying it was removed? WTF

Its still there :nope: Amazon are even selling a 'Dead Baby Jokes' Book :cry:

Maybe it did, but there are a lot of those pages :nope: Might be one of these a PP saw?

At last, they've been refusing to remove it for ages! X

Well what the fuck. This isnt over. Once I get back from the laundromay. Going to figure something out
Excuse my spelling on my droid trying to keep my kid from biting his toes off.

And thats terrible about the book fucking sickos

This isn't over

It's got a huuuuge following, so I figured we were on about the same page;

Has this as the profile picture;

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/251837_10151915262980265_1197032859_n.jpg

Quite worryingly, also has 32,806 likes o_O

Yes thats the one, it must have been reported thousands of times but they just wont remove it :growlmad::growlmad:

wtf, dead baby jokes? :shock:

thats so disgusting who in the right mind thinks thats funny

When I search it on my phone it shows like 7 of them?! There's no way.

Will look into this when I get home.

Is it really worth getting worked up over though? You're always going to have idiots on the internet. You can't go through and fight every site that has jokes about dead babies.

There was a post on here a while back about a lady putting a picture of her two children pretending to breast feed on facebook and se had her account terminated, how is this page still up a running!? When that is so much worse! Makes my blood boil x

Thank god it got removed!! I saw a few peoples comments to the site on my news feed, people saying how disgusting it was etc.

Why would people mak jokes like that? Surely no one actually finds them funny?!

Ive not seen the jokes myself and I dont intend to!

Edit, just read the rest of these replies that it hasnt been removed!

To me it is. I'm not gonna go on a rampage about all of them because it's impossible. But when a fucking sick asshole tells me he wants my son to get cancer? Ya that's worth it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back