We got 'roids

Well after my m/c bleeding stopped. I started using Opks and got a pos cd 22. We bd a few times and today 12dpo :bfp::happydance:

I cant believe this, I am so happy. Didnt even have af yet since m/c.

Really hope this is a sticky!!

Attachments

• IMG_1180.jpg
    IMG_1180.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
Congrats army!!!!!!!!! So happy for you. I got preg on the first try after mine too and it was good luck :)

Hi Everyone! Armywife1984 directed me here! Was diagnosed with a fibroid this morning (38mm) after 2 days moderate brown spotting. Its so good to know that there are so many other women out there with the same thing!!

I have a question for everyone... I have been spotting brown since Tuesday and although the spotting has lightened abit, its still there. The doctor has put me on bedrest, but I'm not sure what to do about work. I don't have a job that I can take off a bunch of time very easily... It was extremely hard to get the week and the weekend off because there is only one other person who can cover for me and she's now worked 3 weeks solid (I do on call so she's worked 3 weeks 24/7). ANyway, my question is, did anyone else get put on bedrest when they had a bit of spotting or did you guys keep going to work normally?
Thanks in advance for your help!

I wasn't working at the time so I just put myself on bedrest! But I was volunteering 3 times a week and still went in most days and just tried not to do anything too strenuous. Also, drink PLENTY.
Sorry I couldn't be more help!

How is everyone doing? My roids haven't caused any pain whatsoever this pregnancy! First pregnancy must of helped clear some out when i had the intense pain.

Ready will you be trying for another?

not long now Armywife! Glad to hear the fibroids aren't a nuisance this time!

We've been trying for #2 since Angelo was 5 months old but so far nothing! And now my hubby and I are apart until who-knows-when so I guess I'm going to have to be patient but it's very hard.

we were very lucky with Angelo, we conceived him after only a few months of trying! But I'm wondering if the new fibroids I acquired during my pregnancy might be hindering my chances of conceiving #2.
I was getting down about it but actually I've decided to stay positive as I just have a feeling that the next time my husband is here we're going to conceive our second... to be fair we've only had 7 cycles with any real shot of conceiving as we've been apart the rest of the time, which statistically isn't that bad (although a lot of people I follow on here seem to be conceiving their second much more easily...)

How are you doing?

Me and dh were apart too while ttc our first. When he returned, i got preg the very next cycle. i'm glad it happened when it did because if it was a yr before that he would have left me and baby for 4 months for the army. Somtimes i think it was meant to happen then.

it's good you're staying positive about it. And i'm sure once you reallly start trying , it'll happen quick. They say once your body has been preg. Before it just knows what to do.

I've been tired alot lately. I feel so winded just walking room to room. I also have been getting more and more nervous the closer it gets to the end. Just scared on how stressful and sleep deprived it's gonna be for awhile :wacko:

Armywife, wondering if you're still around and how you're doing! Two under 2 can't be easy!

I just got a BFP this morning, I'm 4 weeks pregnant and praying for a sticky baby!

Hi ready :wave: yahhhh!!!!!! :wohoo: big congrats! Lots of super sticky vibes your way!!!!!! When's your due date?! How old will your first be when number 2 arrives?

2 under 2 is actually going really well!! I thought it would be much harder! The newborn who is now almost 2 months old sleeps sooo much. And he sleeps from 2am to 11am currently so I get some sleep every night until Stephen wakes up at 8am.
There are those times where they are both crying and I feel stressed but overall it's going good!

Angelo will be exactly two! This baby has exactly the same original due date that Angelo had!

Wow!!!! What a coincidence!!!! So they will have bdays around the same time!
Me and my brother share the exact same birth date but 2yrs apart!

Are you hoping for a boy or girl? Any names picked out?? :)

It's an amazing coincidence! Also, my husband has a brother and sister who share a birthday 2 years apart!

At the moment I have no preference boy or girl, although I guess it would be nice to have one of each.

Names is going to be a nightmare! Last time around DH and I fought about it and we were still fighting about it at the registry place...

Good luck with names!!! Lol dh and I also struggle with this as well. He got his way,usually does lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->