we had a vistor !

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
at 2 am this morning ...
our dog was barking like crazy ( we apparently left the outside door open ...i said we as i won't take the blame of leaving the door open and so my husband) anyway we found this https://torontoist.com/attachments/toronto_patrickm/2006_10_05_raccoon.jpg on the top of one of our bookshelves!!!

so Raccon looks cute but they are mean ..they can hurt a dog and can kill cats:( ....but they are use to the city here in san francisco ...they love cat food as well ...
We had to wait that he leave on his own .We locked the dog and ours cats in our bedroom and wait for him to leave as he was piss at us and keep hissing...well he did manage to go but broke couples vases on his way out...

what a night !

:rofl: :rofl: That is so funny :rofl:

Im glad Miel and Kitties were safe.... I had a raccoon eat my turtle once :(

Better then a Skunk in your house too ;)

But that is so funny!

You must have had a night! :hugs:

Yes, they love cat food. Dan told me that at a house he once had they had a cat door. One night he awoke to find two raccoons in his house eating the cat food. LOL

Oh wow, I've never seen a racoon in real life, only on the telly.

Glad everyone is ok!

actually leeanne 2 years ago we had 2 in our christmas tree...(it was a other house )...they stole one whole bag of cat food and took that bag with them through the dog door...!!!
they are pretty smart...

:rofl: :rofl: That is so funny :rofl:

Im glad Miel and Kitties were safe.... I had a raccoon eat my turtle once :(

Better then a Skunk in your house too ;)

But that is so funny!

fluzy speaks from experience :rofl::rofl:

Wow!! The most we ever get in our house is spiders let alone racoons!!

A raccoon ate your turtle? Thats mad. I get scared if a bird flies in, let a lone a raccoon!

Aww, I'm glad you and kitties are okay. :hugs:

Aww what a night!! At least you have an interesting story to tell people!! So glad it wasnt a skunk...could have made for a smelly night! Glad you and kitties were all okay!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->