We Had Our Anatomy Ultrasound Today!

Lynys1980

Reaction score
We are team :blue: I have suspected this for weeks now... every time I have dreamed of baby, it was always a boy. I am pretty excited. Our four year daughter is less enthused because she wanted a sister, but she'll get over it. :haha:

Congratulations!!!! Boys are so much fun! I'm definitely excited to be team :pink: this time around though!!!

Congratulations!!! My nearly 4 year old DD wanted a baby sister but now loves the idea of a baby brother. :hugs:

Me too! We found out a couple of weeks ago. I am never going to forget the look on my husband's face when the ultrasound woman said he was a son! It was pretty incredible. Congratulations!

Congratulations on your little boy!! I can just imagine your daughters reaction hehehe!

Congratulations to you, I'm sure your little girl will change her mind :)

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun and so incredibly loving!

Welcome to team :blue:! I was the same way before we found out we are having a boy! I just had a feeling it was a boy, I was even calling my little one he! My bf asked the lady doing the ultrasound a two or three times if she was sure its a boy! We are both excited to be having a son for our first!

Thank you ladies!

She kept telling us we were lying and said she didn't want a baby brother. But, after a few minutes, she said she was pretty happy and can't wait to meet him. <3

Aww congrats! Mother knows best. Can't wait to see if I have been "feeling" right all along. I'm sure your LO will come around. Maybe she'll get a little sister next time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->