We had our Gender Scan Yesterday

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
and we are on team PINK:happydance::happydance:

This will be our third princess.

Daddy was shocked at first (and did look a bit disappointed), but think he has finally got his head around the fact that he will have 3 daughters.

This is the last baby for us as I will be 39 when I have her, so him not having a son did get to him a little bit, but now he is so happy.

Let the pink shopping commence x

Congrats! Father's end up loving to spoil their daughters. Besides, he may find one of those girls ends up liking a lot of the same things he does anyway.

I bet your girls will love growing up with each other :)

We are team pink for a third time too. I honestly thought I was having a boy this time so was completely stunned when we first found out. Now I'm super excited and just can't wait to meet her. 3 daughter's will be a challenge at times I'm sure but I'm hoping they will all be close.

Welcome to team pink xx

Congratulations! I'm in the opposite shoes to you as I'm pregnant with our third boy, and my OH is going through a similar thing, slightly disappointed to still not have a girl, but has his head around it already. I told him he should have trained his girl swimmers better. :haha:

congrats on team pink !!!!!!!! so fun to know !!!

Congrats! I'm team pink for the third time too :) :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->