We have 3 girls names :).... Which do you like?

T

Toms Mummy

Anna

Ella

Kate (I hate Katie but love Kate so a bit worried about this one! I feel like I'll constantly be correcting people!)

There won't be a middle name and the surname is Jennison x

Thank you Stacey :) I am edging towards Anna. I just don't like names ending in ie or y so worried about her being called Katie or Annie. I suppose it's her choice as she gets older!

I think ella is cutest

all 3 are ok but I much prefer Katie to Kate

Anna! Timeless and feminine.

Alternatively to Kate, you could consider Caitlyn (or its many alternative spellings) and call her Kate for short?

Not keen on Ella, sorry.

I like Anna. Annabella is one we have been discussing, with Annie as a nick name. I'm opposite to you, I prefer Katie to Kate and Annie to Anna :haha: x

i actually like them all but If I had to chose it would be Anna

Thank you :)... We have a couple of friends who's girls are called Annabelle (Annie for short) and Caitlyn so steering away from them.

I have now narrowed it down to Anna and Ella :dohh:.... We'll just have to see what she looks like I think! I'll prob come up with loads more names in the next few months though!

Anna and Ella are super cute. Eleanor is on our list (a family name of DH's). If we choose that, I'd call her Ella.

Anna, definitely. It's got a long history and I think it's really pretty and graceful.
Kate is my second choice. Maybe as a middle name. Anna Kate?
Ella is pretty popular, so I wouldn't use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->