We have a heartbeat!!! UPDATED VIDEO pg 2

yourstruly10

Reaction score
I fell pregnant in June of 2015. At 8 weeks 1 day we were told the pregnancy was not viable and had a d&c. We got pregnant with our surprise rainbow baby in November 2015. Due in July I am now 8 weeks 1 day again but this time we have a heart beat of about 162. Such a sweet relief :)

Hard to hear but those who know what it sounds like will hear it. And yes I'm sure it's not mine. My heartbeat was sitting around 80. This was up at 162-170 ish :)

Link to utube video. :)

https://youtu.be/5iGKkoTtJ3k

SO happy for you!! :) This is also encouraging to me because I am 7 weeks and have a ob visit on the 30th. Really hoping I will be able to hear it (this is my first) :) *fingers crossed*

Hey Jac
I hope your doctor will try for yiu. Mine won't until 12 weeks but I have a home doppler from hi bebe. I've bought the same one with all my kids and at 8 weeks with all except the blighted ovum I've found a heart beat.

Amazing! I been listening to my baby's hb since 8.4 weeks! My dr also shows me every time :)

Hey Jac
I hope your doctor will try for yiu. Mine won't until 12 weeks but I have a home doppler from hi bebe. I've bought the same one with all my kids and at 8 weeks with all except the blighted ovum I've found a heart beat.

Oh ok that makes sense :) Still new at all this and get confused sometimes. :D Congrats again on your little ones heartbeat :)

OH I'm sooooi happy for you yourstruly!!! And we're pregnant together again!!! I remember you from when I was pregnant with my daughter! Congratulations and will be praying all is healthy for you and baby!! Hugs mama!!

OH I'm sooooi happy for you yourstruly!!! And we're pregnant together again!!! I remember you from when I was pregnant with my daughter! Congratulations and will be praying all is healthy for you and baby!! Hugs mama!!

Awe hey Jen
Yeah I think our youngest were born just a few days apart were they not? My son was born June 10th 2014.

How is your pregnancy going. I made it to yesterday with no sickness but have been sick since. Hoping it's maybe the flu and not morning sickness but we shall see lol.

Congrats!!!! We just went through a d&c and can't wait for our rainbow someday

I'm so sorry for your loss bcos21 I pray for a rainbow baby for you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->