We Have Converted Boyo!!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
We have a convert on our hands ladies!!! :yipee:

I have been gently trying to bring Boyo round to the idea for a while now but he was still not quite there so I left it and then the past couple of days I've mentioned it again, he has seen me look at various websites and obviously on here and has been asking some more questions.

He then said we should try both Sposies and Cloth and decide which was best for us which I was happy with, she is our baby, not mine and that is a good compromise.

Fast forward to this morning, postman brings an Ivory Itti from BabyHaines (thank you again darling :kiss: ) and guess who wants to go full on Cloth Bum!!!! :happydance:

He said he has been thinking about it a lot as he's a keen Surfer and there is nothing more horrid than being in the water and suddenly some disguisting piece of goodness knows what landing on your board or worse, your head, that has been pumped from the Sewage companies to the sea so he doesn't feel he can moan about things like that if he is then using Sposies which we obviously wouldn't flush but they would fill up landfills. Turns out he has also been doing his own research and he didn't realise just what was in the Sposies and he doesn't like the idea of that being on Missys skin.

He had a feel and a play and said we should maybe think of using Sposies until she has passed the Meconium but then batter straight on with Cloths!

I really am so, so pleased that he came round to it on his own as I know he is saying it as he wants to and not just because I want to :cloud9:

xxx

hurrah!
NB I used disposable liners for mecomium stage, tbh didnt really need too either as it was easy to get mostly off the nappy and the nappies washed up fine so if you wanted to use them right from the word go then do!

hurrah!
NB I used disposable liners for mecomium stage, tbh didnt really need too either as it was easy to get mostly off the nappy and the nappies washed up fine so if you wanted to use them right from the word go then do!

Oh that's interesting :thumbup:

He did say he just wanted to go for it as we need to learn to use them so may as well just get used to them from the start - it was only when I reminded him of the Meconium stage and I wondered about Sposies he agreed but maybe he and you are right....just get going from the start!

xxx

Woooooohoooooo!! It really worked!!

Bet you've now got some major Itti love going on now, eh??!!
Aren't they just the fluffiest thing ever??xxxx

Woooooohoooooo!! It really worked!!

Bet you've now got some major Itti love going on now, eh??!!
Aren't they just the fluffiest thing ever??xxxx

It did!!! Our little plan hatched! :rofl:

I do indeed! Have emailed a couple of people on CNT about a few!! :blush:

Also sent you a message too darling about yours :winkwink:

xxx

Fantastic sweetie!!
Oooh, you collect the whole Itti rainbow!! Eeek!!

I have replied back on FB xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->