We have name choices!

Gem1302

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
We don't know the sex yet, but have known what boys name we want, and finally decided for a girl! The boys middle name is after OHs father, who sadly passed away, and the girls middle name is after my gran, who I lived with for the first 8 years of my life, before she sadly passed away. So here goes:

JENSON MELVYN HAWKINS

OR

GABRIELLA LILLY HAWKINS

Anyone else have ready picked names they'd like to share? :D

Very cute names! I love Lilly/lily as a middle name. I haven't decided anything yet but most likely if its a boy he will be named after DH. If a girl, I'm not sure yet!

cute names :)
im having a boy. his name is Chace Edward (Edward after dh's middle name).

We can't agree on girls names yet but we're choosing Calvin for the boy with Eugene possibly as the middle name after my papaw who was Melvin Eugene.

I love Jenson :)

Love them! Just found out we are team blue, so we have a little "Finn" coming along. Still undecided on the middle name though.

Aww I love all your names :D we find out the sex a week on Friday so will soon know if baby's a Gabriella or a Jenson :) girls names do tend to be so much harder! I considered naming a boy after OH but he said no as he gets a lot of stick for his name, it's Steven Hawkins, like the scientist you see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->