we have taken away bottles :)

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
well, i decided on sat that lilly didnt need her morning and bed milk in a bottle anymore, so i just bought her a new cup and replaced the bottle with it, i thought she might be a little funny with the change at 1st but she is fine she took to it straight away,

so now she just has a cup of cows milk for bed and a cup of milkshake with her breakfast,

im soooo proud of her no more bottles and just before she is 1 my aim was take away the bottles for 1yr, and i did it :happydance: mummmy, now lets concentrate on the dummie :dohh:

Woooo well done :) leeon was no trouble either he still has bottle on the odd occasion if his cup isnt clean

thats the easy bit i think, the dummie and blanket are gonna be the hardest although afer reading some replys on me taking the comfort blanket away, ive decided it will be for bed only, she no longer has in through the day, she sleeps in the car with out it and in her pram with out it, but sometimes she wants it.

Leeon still has his comfort blanket and dummy for bed but never has it through the day i hid them :rofl:

im gonna just let him grow out of the comfort blanket id rather him sleep with that than a dummy

yeh thats wat i think!

theres no harm in the blanket. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back