We made it to one week!

Cherry Bow

Proud mama to Jollybean
Reaction score
I was so determined to breast feed and had so many problems to start with as I'm a 42GG and was having real issues finding a technique that works for us. I ended up in a complete mess at the hospital with both of us howling. A fab midwife team kept me sane and showed me how to syringe and use a cup if needed. She has also started cluster feeding which is difficult but I'm getting there with the fantastic support of my Hublet, bump and baby club and a wonderful midwife team.... Oh and a Tupperware tub of chocolate biscuits to keep my energy up!

So tired but so ridiculously happy. Now, when do I go a day without crying at daft things lol! xx

Congratulations!! We are celebrating a week today as well.

I am a 36HH - we tend to use the rugby ball hold on one side and across my lap on the other. Any others worked for you?

ATM I'm going for cushion across my lap but I need to work out how to hold her in my arms so I can feed her while we are out xx

Lol, does anyone else find their nipple can go in an ear or a nostril when LO is thrashing their head around in pre milk jitters?! xx

My LO gets so excited about boob that when she is thrashing about she will suck anything, side of boob, chest, arm, neck - I'm worried about the love bites she might leave :haha:

Then when she is on sometimes the thrashing continues with her drumming her hands on my boob :dohh:

ATM I'm going for cushion across my lap but I need to work out how to hold her in my arms so I can feed her while we are out xx

I used to feed on a cushion as well. They're so tiny at first! Now she breastfeeds in all kinds of weird positions lol

Well done sweetie!!!!

I wasn't pro enough to feed while out for about 5 weeks and even then it was tricky. But once they're a bit bigger and more robust it's much easier. :)

Hang in there, you're doing awesome. Xxxx

Thanks ladies. It's been an interesting and very rewarding week. I love feeding her and when we are having a tough time I try and remember the feeling of her latching and snuffling happily into my boob. Love happy, contented snuffles, makes my heart melt! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->