we now have a flow!!!!

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
i am now loving this mummy thing......... things are settling into a pattern and i really get to enjoy her. we have special milk and anti-sickness medicine to help her reflux so no continous puking and crying from pain, GREAT!!!! didnt know how bad it was till they sorted it.

she sleeps through the night, although we have to wake and feed her at 11 as her milk moves from the stomach quickly hence the non sickness, but cant sleep 7 till 7 as before, but doesnt even wake for the feed just drinks and then sleeps wakes around 7.

have the nappy thing down, she interacts and smiles which i love. i really enjoy her. i can go out and not panic i actually know what to do, woo hoo to me.

i love it i love her and i am really enjoying myslef. yep when we have a crying fit for an hour its hard and come 6pm i do need OH to come home and help, but this is the best thing i have every done and loving every day more.

pointless thread but having a good day - maybe thats because im eating chocolate at 9am (shhhhhh dont tell anyone)

have a good day

Ahhh lovely post :) Glad to hear youre enjoying your gorgeous girl!xx

awww wonderful post honey, so so so good to hear how great things are going for you, i must admit, i adore our routine its soooooooooo wonderful being a mummy :cloud9: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->