We picked our name....share yours too.

Swanny

Reaction score
I know it's been done before but thought there might be some new ones.

After lots of debating we have pretty much decided.....for now anyway.....on the name:

Isaac Lee 'surname'

x

Our daughter will be named Adrian.
We are still debating a middle name though.

Thats a lovely name you have chosen, we haven't even started thinking about names yet but my youngest was 8 days old before he had a name so i am a bit slack as i can't be doing with the arguing :)

my hubby doesnt want to chose a name till baby pops out and he sees it, he wont even entertain the idea of looking a names, :(

i do like your name you have chosen though i have got isaac on my list of names i like, :)

Oooooh that's lovely :)

I'm not really overly fussed on middle names and I don't have one myself but hubby thinks it's a good idea incase when child gets older and they don't like first name etc then they can fall back on middle name.

Lee is hubby's first name so I thought it was nice to carry that name down. He wanted to have his dad's first name as middle name but then that would upset my dad and I wouldn't want two middle names. So just easier to stay away from either really.

x

It's great to agree on a name, or rather, to stop arguing about names!

Our wee girl will be Cara and our wee boy is probably going to be Kyle. We haven't settled on Kyle yet, as Mr W still likes Lachie and I think bubba would need to be christened Lachlan and neither of us really like that as much.

Neither will have a middle name, Mr W doesn't believe in them!

Boys names are hardest, so I am thinking we are having a girl - we won't find out until she is here though! I like surprises!

Lovely names :) it's nice that you are holding out for the suprise too, I couldn't wait though haha. One of the main reasons we found out was cause we were really struggling with boys names and though well if we find out we can either eliminate boys names or really have the time to think of one. I'm glad we did now.

x

I meant to say that Isaac is a lovely, lovely name - it was on our list!

hi all, i chose the name warren first, but then at christmas i decied on Bailey Stewart for my 2nd baby boy. My 1st baby is called Rhys Bryan-Iain after my dad and grandad.
:)

Ours is going to be James Lee. Lee is a family middle name of my husband's and my husband's first name! Weird!

Awww lovely names :)

Were going for Keira Amirah (surname)

So excited:) love picking names,our lil girl will be kaylie jade:)

We wanted a gaellic first name if we have a girl....Niamh Kaileen (middle name as its incorporating my mums and his mums name) or niamh Eleena or niamh Elena.....Boys names prob have more traditional think James has been mentioned but thats as far as we've got!
Really like Olivia too!

Were having an Isaac too, seems popular at the minute :/

poppy shay (surname) at the moment this could change lol x

Were having an Isaac too, seems popular at the minute :/

Yeaaaaaaaaaaay name buddy!! :)

Well we wanted something a bit different but not too unfamiliar if you know what I mean.

I think it's about no. 40 on the top boys names at the moment. Hubby was very keen not to have something that's in the top 10 region due to sharing names with class mates etc.

I think it's cute for a baby boy but then can also grow with their age, they could also use zac if they wished I guess.

x

Love all the names ladies!!! We are calling our second son Hayden Christopher :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->