We think we have our final names picked:)

Babeonthego

Reaction score
Well we have agreed so much sooner this time.

Team blue = Caden
Team pink = Orlagh or Lucy

What u all think? Honest opinions welcome

I like Caden and Lucy, is Orlagh pronounced like Orla? If so I like that too, lol! xxx

Yes, I'm curious how that is pronounced :)

I love the name Lucy too.

YAY! I found name picking with my older 2 was relatively pain free but with my 3rd and this one it has been really hard work :wacko:

Love team blue name and Lucy is my 2 yr olds middle name so love that too :D

Yeh girlies it's pronounced orla. Really love both Orlagh and Lucy but we are so positive that this one is a boy

I like Caden I was going to use it but I like cursing my kids with unpopular names so yea..
I really like Lucy

Honestly :/ WAYYY TOO MANY Cadens, Haydens, Jaydens.. etc. Now they are making Zaydens. It never ends. Yikes!

lovely names but I like the spelling 'Orla' better than 'Orlagh' it kind of looks prettier on the page...does that sound stupid? lol

xx

I'm not a fan of -aden, -ayden names because they're way too trendy, but I love the name Lucy. Orlagh would be prettier spelled Orla! :flower:

Not too keen on Caden, but its not a horrible name at all.

I do like Orlagh, and agree that it looks prettier spelt 'Orla' but its a beautiful name either way. Lucy is very pretty too =)

I like Orlagh and Lucy but agree with pp on Caden. All the -aden names, although pretty, have become a bit cliche I think, so I wouldn't use one because I wouldn't want people making assumptions about my son based on his name. Of course that doesn't make it sound bad or anything but I personally wouldn't pick a name that could be put in a box like that.

Agree with the posters about the 'adens'. I know it's big in the states but in UK it's seen as a bit chavvy. What about Simon, Jason, Hamish, Alistair?

Love Orlagh but prefer Orla...looks more soft and feminine :)

I love Orlagh, spelt just as you have it!!

Caden is a nice name, but not one I would pick

Not really a fan of Lucy at all, sorry

I think the 'Orla' spelling would be much prettier! Otherwise people might pronounce it "or-laugh" (as in haha) you know what I mean? I was confused about that at first.

Caden is nice. I know there are a lot of -aden names, but I haven't heard that one before.

Lucy is very cute too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->