We usually have Chinese Xmas Eve but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
We decided to have it last night instead. I'm so glad we did because I've been up all night with awful tummy ache and now I'm having toilet issues lol!

Hopefully it will ease off because I have loads to do after work!! Xx

I was just thinking yum I think il have they tonight to... Then I read about your toilet problems lol ! Hope you feel better soon x

oh no! well that's lucky that it will be gone by xmas morning :) well.... Most likely. Everyone always starts talking about all the amazing junk food they start eating on xmas eve and i have to do the opposite. I have really bad acid reflux so i start eating good now until tomorrow dinner time! Then i go nuts and suffer boxing day instead

oh no, hope you start to feel better during the day. x

Hope you feel better fast! I definitely just wanted Chinese for breakfast until I read the post lol x

Oh no hope you feel better soon. We usually have a take out but off to the in laws for dinner, haven't been glad until now lol x

We are having Chinese but cooking it ourselfes so hopefully avoid any issues!

Oh dear! Hopefully it'll just pass through your system, and then you'll feel fine.
We always used to get a Chinese for Christmas eve, but we stopped about three years ago, because we always over ordered and it left us all too bloated to fully enjoy Christmas day! Party food for us tonight!

I feel loads better now, just got some Gaviscon to ease the acidy feeling in my tummy! Hopefully be on form by tomorrow lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back