Weak thermal shift-- Calling all charters!

Estesbaby

Reaction score
I'm curious as to if there is such a thing as a weak ovulation...? I tend to have very weak thermal shifts, .2 degrees above the pervious 6 days. Is that a problem, or is it just my body? I see all these charts with shifts of almost a full degree and it worries me!

I plan on getting Opks for next cycle, but hopefully I'll have a BFP in a couple weeks and won't have to worry about that!

I am getting the same mostly. I am new to temping and so far I have no idea if I ovulated as my body makes no sense but except for one dip I never had changes higher than 0.4.

Temps correlate to progesterone production. You can always ask about getting cd21 bloods drawn to check progesterone levels. May just need a supplement.

Thank you! Could low progesterone contribute to why I haven't had a BFP?

It COULD be. Testing will give more insight for that. Do your temps go higher after o? Can we see your cgart?

Well my temp went from 98 to 98.2 yesterday, and this morning it was 98.3. They do seem to rise gradually. This happened my first month and last month I had a very clear shift of almost a full degree. And now on this month it's gradual again.

I would love to show you my chart, but I paper chart. Is there a way I could scan in images?

Do doctors follow with temping and charting? Like if I took it to my doctor would she be likely to test my progesterone levels?

Some doctors dont believe in charting while others love it. The initial change doesn't matter too much as long as its higher than the prwvious six. Slow rises are ok and very normal. Ive had several cycles like that.

If BBT does not work for you, my advice is to ignore it
Following information helped me to ignore it and I don't stress anymore about it
Check the BBT link section
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ttc-beginners-pinpoint-peak-fertile-days.html

HI Girls,
Do I have hope this month? I have never had any dip in my cycle below a cover line. PLease look at my chart.
Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->