Weaning and Dreamfeeding

huggybear

Reaction score
LO decided he didnt want most of his dreamfeed 6 weeks ago so we nipped it in the bud, but for the last week he has been waking at 3am for a bottle and he guzzles 7oz, this is a shock to the system after his sleeping through, plus he now is having 4 bottles rather than the 3, these are all 7 oz so he is chuffing down the milk, i thought 28oz is too much and 3 meals a day, he is a chunk but i am not sure how to proceed from here, do i start dreamfeeding again:cry:.. any advice greatfully received. x

ummm, i would try a dream feed again so you don't have to get up at 3am. I'm not much help mind as Noah is BF so wouldn't have a clue on the 28oz of milk question. He also wakes up loads in the night x

That would seem to be too much milk for a 9 month old. Could you fit a solid snack in somewhere? Have you asked your HV? Mine was adamant that Ruby was on too much milk when she was taking 24oz...

That would seem to be too much milk for a 9 month old. Could you fit a solid snack in somewhere? Have you asked your HV? Mine was adamant that Ruby was on too much milk when she was taking 24oz...

I did think it too much milk, he will not take anymore food or milk during the day, I did try adding the 3-4pm bottle again but he doesnt want it, will ask the HV what she sugguest x:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->