weaning book

mickey

Reaction score
guys, I am looking for a weaning book, which gives basic cooking instructions for purees (I never cooked a pear before, sorry!!!), ideas for purees and ideally follows on to ideas on fingerfoods :baby:

does anybody have any recommendations?

thx :hi:

I have the Annabel Karmel meal planner one, which gives recipes for basic purees, more complicated ones, going all through the ages with suitable foods up to when they're toddlers. I quite like this one. I bought the '100 best baby puree' (?) one too, but that's obviously just recipes for purees. x

I agree on the Annabel Karmel ones (she has a few good ones) and Gina Ford's Contented book of weaning.

I heard that she was good too as my friends use recipes from her book. I blended some carrots, swede, parsnip and potato and froze them in ice cube container. Isabelle turned her nose up at them though and only likes sweet stuff like Hipps bananna and peach! lol :dohh: a Apparently, you cant freeze bananna accoading to Annabel.

good luck with the weaning!

I just bought the Annabel Karmel Top 100 baby purees just so I can read up for when that time comes.

It seems pretty good actually and the recipies seem easy to follow.

There was another one I seen in WH Smith that I want to get but I cant remember the name of it so next time I nip into town i'll be sure to hae a look and report back

x

thx guys :hi:

I heard a lot about Annabel Karmel, but she as a lot of different books and on amazon you can't really look inside them!

the meal planner sounds like sth I am looking for :hi:

Tilly, can you let me know what's in the Gina Ford's Contented book of weaning?

I might get those two :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->