weaning guilt

Well done on your bfing journey!!:thumbup: One year is a very very long time. If you are ready, you are ready - go with it. you need to stop some time and with another on the way its a good time to take a break if you want to.

you can do other things to boost immunity over winter so look into those if that is the main reason you are feeling guilty. Remember to give lots of cuddles while he is having his bottle. When I stopped Bfing DS he then went from me Bfing him to sleep to me and DH taking turns to read him books and dH singing him song to sleep. He loved the extra attention and extra long bedtime routine:haha:

I stopped BFing DS for the same reasons. I felt like it was time for me and I was pregnant with my second and really wanted a break before i fed the next one. I felt really over it and like it was more of a chore than anything else. DS actually gave it up really easily which was surprising but made it so much better and easier for me. Bfing was really important to me (and is with DD) but when its time, its time. Have to stop some time and happy mom is happy babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->