Weaning spoons?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
Just wondered what your LO's prefered?

Have always used the soft tip ones for maddi's poorly gums but used a ridged one today that came with a lovely set and it was so much easier for her.

we have a couple but i found the tescos first weaning spoons really good, they're pink. some ive tried are quite deep and seem to leave too much food on the spoon!

how's maddi's weaning going hun. x

well we're getting their slowly thank you for asking :) she's still on one meal per day and just taking it slowly, this week she has tried sweet potato and going to try apple :) hoping to up it to two meals this weekend :) its been very stop start as she was poorly at first, but we're now off to a good start :) x

We've been using the soft tipped ones for Hannah. Don't now that I've seen any of the ridged ones??

we have a couple but i found the tescos first weaning spoons really good, they're pink. some ive tried are quite deep and seem to leave too much food on the spoon!

how's maddi's weaning going hun. x

we use these too, they seem the ones Chloe takes best

We've been using the soft tipped ones for Hannah. Don't now that I've seen any of the ridged ones??

well i was really unsure vickie, but it was just a harder version, she loved it bless her, much easy to eat for her, and she loves her food :lol: think we'll carrying on with the soft tips when she has bad teeth again x

edit - not sure if you can get them over their?? x

we have soft tipped ones... The also change color if the food is too hot.

that's cool Ryder!

We use soft tip ones. We have some vital (or something) ones and some from asda that were a present. They're really good. The vital ones are a funny shape (kind of angular, octagon shaped) but Ally doesn't seem to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->