Weaning us both!

mygirl

Amy and preg!
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone had any advice about how much i should be still feeding my baby, i breastfeed but i also try and give her a breakfast lunch and dinner. she gets puree, fruit and veg and fingerfood too but i am still BFing at least 4 or 5 times a day, not counting the fact she has just started waking in the night again... grrr but the problem i suppose is i love breastfeeding, its one of the only things i have ever been good at and i dont really want to stop, its soo convienient. does it really matter that i sometimes just BF when i am out shopping rather than mess about with food? she is almost 7 months and has just got her first tooth!

I'm sure that's absolutely fine. Most of their calories still come from milk at this point, so breastmilk is the most important for her. As long as she gets her solid meals most of the time and is getting used to eating food. Well done for breastfeeding and watch out for those teeth...I've just started getting the bites! ;)

i'm sure as long as you stick to your regular meals then theres no problem just giving her breastmilk when ur out if she's hungry. We've been weaning for a month and we still have 4 breastfeeds a day. we don't need to top up milk inbetween. My daughter naturally has started taking less milk with the more solids she has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->