• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weaning

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
hi all,

i was just wondering, when do you actually start weaning the baby. Jayden still 3 weeks old and he drinks so much both from me and the bottles. Is it around 3mnths that they actually eat puree and all sorts of blended fruits and veg or couple of months later?

i started mine on baby cereal at 4 mths and then veggies/fruits at 6 mths

yeh you are suggested to start rice at 4 months then fruit and veg about 6 months, summer is still on just milk but in the nxt couple of weeks i am putting her on rice aswell.

maybe try hungry baby milk?

Weaning is normally 6 months and 4 months if you have a very hungry baby. Best to check with your HV on what to start Jayden with since he is so little.
All the best.

Around that age we had Jack on hungrier baby milk and it worked really well, try that first and see how it goes. Try not to keep going back and forth with formula as it does them no good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->