Wedding Anniversary ideas

RachA

Reaction score
It's our 8th Wedding anniversary at the end of May and i am really struggling with an idea of what we could do for it.
We take it in turns iro who's responsible for sorting out the details and this year it's my turn. I've always been really good at finding things to do (one year we did a day trip to france and one year we had afternoon tea at a really plush hotel).

I am looking at spending around £100 on it which i know isn't a huge amount but we can't really afford much more.

Any ideas????? OH said that he didn't mind what we did as long as he got to spend the time with me. I'd like it to just me me and him because we very rarely spend time without the children (our choice).

Oh and we live in Bournemouth so it's got to be something that is within, say, 2 hours of here.

Thanks.

we are going to a one-day workshop where you make your own stained glass piece of art and they fire it for you etc! what about something like that, or a cookery evening?

Good ideas but not sure OH would go for them - other than maybe the cookery thing. He's not into anything arty and whilst i would love a spa day he'd get bored lol

quad biking! a nice picnic and then some cheeky nooky...

quad biking! a nice picnic and then some cheeky nooky...

:haha: good idea. Quad biking sounds good as he's very much an active type. Might have a look at that.

Also thought about wine tasting but don't really know where to look (plus OH might not like the idea as that was part of the reason DS came along unplanned :haha: )

What about paintballing? Me and OH love that and we are both so competitive lol.

You can do a lot with £100!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->