Wedding gift ideas

jenny82

Reaction score
My friend's wedding list is practically gone with 2 weeks to go until the wedding. All that is left is a £1700 sofa and a collander :dohh:

She did say that she wasn't fussed about the list, so I want to look for something really nice, but can't think. Most of the gift sites/department stores are just a bit blah and I want to give them something to remember.

Anyone have any ideas? I can spend maybe £100 at most. Was looking at cookery courses, but the really good ones are so expensive, and these two have expensive taste!

Along the lines of cooking, could you maybe look in to finding a one off chocolate making class for couples or something? Just an idea. x

I saw the chocolate type courses too but I dunno, I don't think its them. Maybe a wine tasting course would be better? Its really hard to buy presents for people who are really rich, as no matter what I buy, they could afford to buy themselves nicer versions :dohh:

something from on here

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/gifts/shop-by-occasion/wedding?page=1

?

something from on here

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/gifts/shop-by-occasion/wedding?page=1

?

I was on that site for hours (& hours & hours) last night, but just couldn't find anything suitable :dohh: I did find a few gifts for 2 different weddings, but not this one. Argh!

Going to house of fraser today. Fingers crossed :/

In a UK shop i saw a beautiful black and white poster that simply had "Mr & Mrs" printed on. Maybe you could create something similar on a canvas?

We were given a purple heart shaped Le Creuset casserole dish for an engagement present. Maybe something like that?

What about just getting a gift card to a store that they could use towards the sofa?

Thanks everyone but I got something today! I wouldn't want to give vouchers as she's a v close friend and it wouldn't have felt right! I found her a beautiful print in town that I'm going to get framed. It's perfect for their new house too so i think they'll like it.

Now for te other 2 weddings... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->