Wedding house

XsarahGrace

OH, and Boo
Reaction score
who watched?
and who laughed a little at the women who clearly loved her dogs more then her partner, and who loved the alice wonderland theme wedding, and who got annoyed at the turkish man just because he didn't have navy pants he didn't want to get married ?

I watched it. I think its really weird tbh! I'm too much of a control freak to allow someone else to organise my wedding :haha:

I liked the Alice in Wonderland but did think that it was a bit OTT for a wedding ... it looked more like a fancy dress party ... but each to their own :flower:

The woman with the dogs I thought was ridiculous! If I was him I would have refused to marry her :lol:

Turkish guy ... I was seriously ready to punch him! What a tw*t! That poor lass deserves so much better than that ... thats a marriage I really can't see lasting.

God I sound like such a bitch don't I :haha: x

the Turkish man annoyed me so much! how ungrateful can you be.. you're getting a free wedding!

loved the show though.. was better than I expected x

alice in wonderland was a nice idea but it looked tacky! like a costume party .. but each to their own i suppose the dog lady .. well she was off her rocker....

i loved the Alice theme! I didnt like any of the others :( x

i only caught the end when that couple were singing....horrendously funny :D

Yes!!

That dalmation woman was insane in the membrane.LOVED the Alice one though xxx

:nope:not sure about the whole show tbh,i think they should spend more time on just 1 or 2 weddings during the hour,going into more detail rather than cramming 4 in,but the dog woman should have gone to the alice wedding as she was mad as a hatter,i would not have married her if i was that bloke,poor thing

whens it on again?
I am not sure how to take it at the mo. lol

it was on tues just gone,but you can watch on 4od.i watched it last night.:thumbup:

its not so good is it tho :/ like all the weddings are rushed ... and itsalways in that tiny room and they just change the bits around the edge :/ and to me it ALWAYS looks tacky ! prefer dont tell the bride ! haha x

do they not get a reception? they miss out loads of wedding bits.. the breakfast, favours, cake, disco, table centres etc etc!

yeah its literally a ceremony then they stand in the garden .. lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->