• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wedding Rings... Please show me yours!

Natasha2605

2 girlies <3
Reaction score
We have less than twelve weeks to go and still haven't sorted rings! Looking for some inspiration :) If you don't mind can you say how much you paid :flower: Trying to gage what is available!

we get married 10 weeks on Friday and have no suits or rings yet either :blush:

stalking!

Haven't got mine yet, but I have a 1ct white gold solitaire diamond-I'm going to have a simple white gold band with it. I tried fancy ones next to it, but didn't like them.
Haven't bought yet, but looking online
Xx

My ring is made from palladium and is just a plain band, cost me about £340 before discount. My OH's ring is a plain tungsten band (he's a builder so needed a hard metal) and his cost £70 before discount xx

https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/5244412/men's+9ct+white+gold+6mm+diamond+ring/

We got ours from HSamuel at Ocean T which was very much the same as this, they just certainly werent that price! It was about £550 for ours together inc insurance. (they are the same) i didnt mind the price with rings though because we'll be wearing them forever after all.

My engagement and wedding ring. Both platinum. Engagement ring is single diamond (solitaire) and wedding ring is diamond set. Love them x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 24
https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff416/fattyhannah2011/P1030177.jpg

Engagement ring is white gold with 3 diamonds and then diamonds on the band, wedding ring is the wishbone ring, also white gold, with diamonds :)

We get married July 27th! Excited to wear my wedding ring. We didn't buy them as a set, it was just pot luck that they suit!

This is my ring that we have put our deposit down on :) Nice and simple but still elegant with a bit of detail. It doesn't have any crystals but the light catches it perfectly so it still looks all glitter :flower:

OH has the same band as well but in the male version.

3671771.jpg

We just went for nice plain rings as it went best with my engagement ring. We decided to go for Palladium which was a newish meta when we got married so was not too expensive and is part of the platinum group of metals.

We got ours from a wholesalers which was great and I would really recommend checking one out as they show you all the different styles and you can then choose what metal you want so it can work around how much you can afford. Our rings cost £110 all together at the wholesalers and would have cost double if we went to another jewellers.

Have fun ring shopping :):flower:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 7
This is mine https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/8687072/18ct+white+gold+diamond+set+shaped+ring/

This is my ring that we have put our deposit down on :) Nice and simple but still elegant with a bit of detail. It doesn't have any crystals but the light catches it perfectly so it still looks all glitter :flower:

OH has the same band as well but in the male version.

View attachment 642025

I actually bought this exact ring last year for my wedding this year but I swapped it for a smaller ring from Ernest jones :) This is my one

https://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3042/bh92.jpg

Here is a picture of my wedding set. My wedding is next Saturday!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::

Attachments

• my engagment and wedding rings.jpg
    my engagment and wedding rings.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member