wedding shoes!

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
ok so i have bought a pair of shoes for the wedding, they match the cravats and the swarovski crystal embelishment on my dress and the jewelry and everything else.

i am thinking.. i can teach myself to walk in heels. :rofl: yeah right!
i have never felt my muscles pull so much in my calfs, i can walk up and down the hallway about 5 times before my feet feel like theyre gonna drop off! and my legs are gonna SNAP! (bearing in mind this is the first day)
i can stand in them for an hour. so i am hoping to make these times longer everyday by practicing, walking, sitting and standing around the flat. :dohh:

my MIL to be has given me a book "How To Walk In High Heels" by camilla morton.
Have any of you read it? :hugs:

i am totally inexperienced in the high heel department.
i am so determined to have these shoes as my wedding shoes, i have 5 months to get myself used to walking and standing for long periods of time in these torture shoes.
does anyone think i can do it???:blush:
bets are on! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

theyre fucshia pvc and they have a 16 cm heel and a 5 cm platform.
Here they are in all there glory...

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q273/emoleelou/CloeFuschiaMed.jpg

^Wow girl! You're braver then me. I don't think I could stand in those very long. When I was learning to walk in heels *years* ago for my high school prom, I used to walk in them for little while each day just to get used to them. Is your dress long? Could you get away with ballerina slippers during the reception (if you are having one)?

yessssssssssssss! DOOOOOOO IT! i have EVERY faith in you.. I am LOVING every aspect of this wedding so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looooove youuuuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow there amazing!

just walk around for a few hours a day and you should become comfortable in them haha

i cant walk in heels either x

WOW! now THOSE are heels... might wanna start learning in something a little lower tho then work ur way up to these ones! hehe

LOL those are definitely not beginner heels!! But good luck to you, I'm sure you'll figure out how to walk in them, even if your feet hate you for it haha

my feet are ruined! lol
today is my heel-day off hahahaaaa
game on tomorrow! (if my feet have recovered) x x x x x x

Blimmin eck love!!!!!

Good luck with that, thought I was struggling in me 7cms lol

xxx

I HAVE MASTERED WALKING IN THEM!!!
i am sadly starting to give up as they hurt so much on my toes! i need motivation! lol
i have seen a pair o wedges that are 3 inch heels, mmmmm maybe i dunno!
they aren't as nice as the torture shoes but they sure are sexy! x x x x HELP!

I love them.. you're brave wearing them on your wedding day though, sore toes much? lol. Keep at it :)

Good Luck! I gave up and ended up buying flats lol, prob best as im already taller than my Oh, so didnt want to tower over him!
Love the Shoes! and the colour! :) x

lucky groom then hey! x x x

Diamante Nipple Tassels, a Pearl Thong and a few pelvic thrusts, he'll be dumbstruck!!!

.....as will the entire wedding congregation!!!!:rofl:

That'll be a wedding they'll never, ever forget!!:laugh2:

expert heals they are lol i only wear heals like that to partys so if i walk like crap i can say its the booze lol

They are some heels!! Really like them! Im a bridesmaid in may ive had to bring the shoes home so i can practice walking in them and they are only 1.5 inchs lol i never wear heels ever. You are brave!!

Oh wow! Those are awesome, I love a pop of color! I could never wear those though, my ankles would break :rofl: I can only wear wedges, and even then my feet hurt after a few hours :dohh:

Good luck breaking them in and getting used the them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->