Wedding Songs?

I always said I wanted Pachebles Cannon when walking down the aisle (If i ever find someone to walk to :rofl: ) And for my first dance I said I'd want Goo goo dolls 'I'll be' type it in to youtube. Sooo lovely.

I walked in to 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' by Israel Kamakiwiwo'le
its such a gorgeous song
we walked out to 'I've had the time of my life' - Dirty Dancing
And our first dance was 'Amazed' - by Lonestar

one song i love, and will be a huge part of my wedding is Bryan Adams' song "everything I do (i do it for you)" from the movie Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves!

I walked down the aisle to "Through The Eyes of Love" by Melissa Manchester, it was also the theme song from the movie Ice Castles.

Our first dance was "I Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis.

Our spotlight dance was "I Could Not Ask For More" by Edwin McCain.

Danced with my father to "A Song For My Daughter."

We walked in to the reception to some techno song (I love techno) I don't know the name of the song but it was basically techno music and the, "I can feel the beat, feel the beat, feel the beat." Yeah, I'm odd. The bridal party walked in to the Imperial March in Star Wars.

thanks everyone! some many great songs to choose from!! Now to choose

I walked in to 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' by Israel Kamakiwiwo'le
its such a gorgeous song
we walked out to 'I've had the time of my life' - Dirty Dancing
And our first dance was 'Amazed' - by Lonestar

I LOVE that version of Somwhere over the Rainbow!! We had that at our reception too.

We're having Lighthouse Family - Lost in Space I think. Haven't decided properly yet, put they're a very special group to us :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi3OfIGtLxc

xxx

There is so many lovely songs i love a moment like this by leona lewis
if any of you ladies are still looking for bridesmaides dresses then i have four beautiful dresses from my wedding in june and i am selling the four of them for under £300, Cost me more for 1 dress thesa was special made and are in sizes 8,10,12 there are two size 10's if your interested in taking a look at a photo then mail me girls
Also i am selling my wedding dress xxx

Word of warning to you whatever you choose just make sure that the CD works on the player before hand!!

I was meant to walking down the isle to The Shetland Wedding March played on cello by my work friend BUT DH had made up the CD and didnt check it so ended up walking up the isle to the theme to braveheart instead which was meant to be our mood music before hand!

Let us know what you choose!

Emma.xx

I walked down the isle to here comes the bride and while we was signing the register
you raise me up by west life and somewhere over the rainbow was played by a organist

I also had a scottish bagpipe that played some wonderfull songs i would recommend one of thesa there fab xx

I walked down the isle to Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts.

I was gonna say Amazed by Lonestar- i'll be having it when(if!) I get married. Everything by Michael Buble is also a really nice one. And True Companion by Marc Cohn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->