Wee arghhhh!!

MissRhead

Reaction score
I knew going for a wee loads is common in tri's 1&3 but i never knew about now. Im litrally going every half an hour its getting crazy!! :hissy: is every1 eles the same? xx

Haha bless. Dont think I'm going anymore than usual yet. Perhaps bubs is laying right on your bladder hehe x x

Yup hun, I am the same always on the loo :rofl: xxx

I found it really bad around 18weeks, its actually died off a hell of alot atm, compared to 3/4weeks ago.
It will be back before long when LO gets bigger lol

YES! I'm constantly going to the loo - and at work there is a flight of stairs to go up and down to get there... it's exhausting! :rofl: Thinking of getting some Tena lady

YES! I'm constantly going to the loo - and at work there is a flight of stairs to go up and down to get there... it's exhausting! :rofl: Thinking of getting some Tena lady

:rofl: :rofl:

I spend most of my life in the loo. There's another pregnant lady at work and we keep meeting on the stairs as if I'm not in, she is.

hehe I think the toilets are my second home, honestly, its all the time for me :p annoying eh !!

I'm going way more now than I ever did in first tri.. I thot it was supposed to get better. Hopefully it wanes soon, it's so annoying!

Some days/nights are worse than others but yep! Am constantly to and fro the loo. Drives me nuts!!!!

i cant walk the length of myself without having to go, its a nightmare i seem to spend my life in the loo at the mo lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->