Wee test

jenny82

Reaction score
I have a 'tester' fuzzi bunz nappy that I got ages ago and its been at the back of my mind, and cupboard until recently.

I was going to try it out to see how we got on and maaaaybe switch from disposables (I like the thought of soft, snug skin against a fluffy nappy instead of plastic), but will I need to get some liners for it, or can I just stick it on LO and leave him to it?

Also, I have no nappy pail or anything either, but as long as I take it off and rinse/wash straight away, it should be fine...right?

(Sorry for the doofus questions btw!)

oo cool!
i only have 1 fuzzi bunz but ive always found it really good, we do need to use both inserts though. i either use a soft disposable liner (if i suspect a messy poo) or a bit of fleece. you dont need them though, its really to protect the nappy (disposable) or keep his bum dry and away from the microfibre (fleece). you could put both inserts inside the pocket and then its fleece lined next to his bum.
as for washing, well if he poos and you havent lined it i'd scrape or rinse the poo off (nice) and chuck it in. (Try not to use fabric conditioner on it as it may make it less effective). i do a nappy wash about every 2-3 days so theres always some pooey ones hanging around for a bit (!) and theyve all been fine so far.
oh and take the inserts out before you wash it so they all get a proper wash.
Good luck! Oh and what colour is it???? :)

Yay ok- that doesn't sound too difficult!

It's light blue and sooo nice :D Hopefully I'll time it right so there will be no poo. Oh I'm so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->