• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weeing when sneezing

Skywalker

Reaction score
Haha, okay this is a bit gross. I have been doing kegels semi-regularly throughout early pregnancy and thought that I wouldn't have this issue. Well, I'm bending over a box on moving day when all the sudden, "HACHOO!" and quite a lot of wee in my panties. I RUN to the bathroom, rip off the panties, luckily the pants were safe because literally all of my clothes had already been moved to the new place, but I knew to be very careful to get over a toilet next time. This morning, I was on the toilet when all the sudden I had to sneeze, and the same thing, totally couldn't control it, a bunch of wee forced out when I sneezed. I thought I had really strong pelvic floor muscles! I talked to my mom who said that I just have a lot of extra weight on the bladder now and there's not much I can do to prevent this, except maybe wear some good panty liners :haha: How embarrassing! Anyone else peeing themselves?? Lol!

I've never had it with my previous pregnancies but this time my bladder seems to be wreaked. I weed myself really bad the other morning when I was vomiting :O
But yeah unfortunately it's a pretty normal thing. Us poor women have some embarrassing experiences during pregnancy.

I've never had it with my previous pregnancies but this time my bladder seems to be wreaked. I weed myself really bad the other morning when I was vomiting :O
But yeah unfortunately it's a pretty normal thing. Us poor women have some embarrassing experiences during pregnancy.

That sucks so bad! Sorry to hear! I had a funny story but I typed it and it was way too gross to post lol, about vomiting the other day. Anyway, yeah, I'll say we do! Jeez. I thought I was clear of morning sickness and was going to have such strong kegels that I would never leak and then at 11 weeks almost exactly, vomiting, and then just two days ago, weeing in my pants. It's like my body's gone crazy.

4 children later and I can no longer jump on trampolines, if I sneeze I have to pray and cross my legs. And god help you if you think it's funny to start tickling me :rofl:

These are the not so good things that come with child bearing :wacko: and I've done pelvic floor exercises and it has done nothing to improve it!

After having 5 kids my pelvic floor and my bladder is not what it should be even with doing my pelvic floor I have to wear panty liners at the moment how embarrassing ha ha the joys of having kids

Haha, okay this is a bit gross. I have been doing kegels semi-regularly throughout early pregnancy and thought that I wouldn't have this issue. Well, I'm bending over a box on moving day when all the sudden, "HACHOO!" and quite a lot of wee in my panties. I RUN to the bathroom, rip off the panties, luckily the pants were safe because literally all of my clothes had already been moved to the new place, but I knew to be very careful to get over a toilet next time. This morning, I was on the toilet when all the sudden I had to sneeze, and the same thing, totally couldn't control it, a bunch of wee forced out when I sneezed. I thought I had really strong pelvic floor muscles! I talked to my mom who said that I just have a lot of extra weight on the bladder now and there's not much I can do to prevent this, except maybe wear some good panty liners :haha: How embarrassing! Anyone else peeing themselves?? Lol!

Me too!
I too have seriously strong pelvic floor muscles (to the point where my babies have been birthed in 2 pushes!)
But even I yesterday had a little wee whilst I sneezed!
I think we all get it, definitely embarrassing! :blush:

I seem to be safe with sneezing but its the vomiting that does it...! Never had it with girls but last time and now... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->