Week 25 - Cramps!

SparkyMum

Mummy & TTC
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

For three days now I've been having lower back pain, period type cramps and reduced movements.

We went to the ward last night to get checked out; baby's heartrate was great, belly is a 'good size', urine all fine and blood pressure fine. They felt my legs too and checked my cervix which is closed. They also took swabs 'while they were down there' just in case of an infection.

They didn't give any indication to what could be causing the pain though, they checked my urine already so if it turns out it's not an infection; what could it be?

I think baby could just be in an uncomfortable position for me so I'm not feeling him as much, he's been more active today but the pains have been worse.

Anyone had anything similar? I'm not too worried but it would be nice to know what's going on.

Thanks
25+6

Sometimes we just never know :/ our bodies do what they do.
If you got the medical check up and they can't find anything then I would just chalk it up to bodies being weird and try and get some peace of mind from that <3

Could quiet possibly be Braxton hicks. Or maybe just that things are stretching and there's not as much room for baby to move around. If your still concerned I'd ask to either be admitted for a couple of days for monitoring or ask for a reassurance scan. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->